close
- Just give it to me straight! 有話就直說吧!
- Glad I could help! 真高興我能幫上忙.
- Are you out of your mind? 你瘋了嗎?
- Why would you want to do that? 你為何想這樣做?
- What makes you think that? 你怎會這麼想?
- Tell me the truth. 告訴我實話.
- I don't know what to say. 我不知道該說什麼.
- That was a close call. 真是好險!
- How many people can fit in your car? 你的車可以載幾個人?
- What's inside? 裡面裝什麼?
- I am all set. 我已經都準備就緒了.
- That’s everything. 全部東西都帶上了.
- Have you finished your packing? 你行李收拾好了嗎?
- Take it easy! 放輕鬆;別緊張.
- You can nerver tell. 這可說不準.
- Are you in a hurry? 你趕時間嗎?
- How long will/does it take to get there? 到那裡要多久時間?
- How much is the fare? = what is the fare? 共多少車錢?
- How much do I owe you? 我該給你多少錢? (owe v. 欠;應給予… )
- Keep the change. 不用找錢了.
- Here is a tip for you. 這是給你的小費.
- When is the train due in Tainan? 火車幾點到台南?
- How often does the train come? 火車多久一班?
- Does the train stop at Oxford? 這火車會停靠牛津嗎?
- What is the daily rate? 請問(車子)日租金多少?
- Pick me up! 來接我.
- Hit the road! 上路囉.
- Pull over. 靠邊停車.
- Fair enough. (價錢)很公道.
- I am lost. 我迷路了.
- I seem to be lost. 我好像迷路了.
- Could you tell me what stop to get off at?. 可以告訴我應該在哪一站下車嗎?(在….(某站)下車 get off at…)
- Is it far from here?. 那裡離這邊很遠嗎?
- Can I walk there from here? 我可以從這邊走到那裡嗎?
- It's just around the corner. 那地方就在附近而已.
- Go alone this street. = Walk down the street. 沿著這條街走.
- Can I interrupt for a sec? 我可以打個岔嗎?
- What have you been up to lately? 你最近在做些什麼?
- I know what you mean. 我瞭; 我懂(你的感受).
- Do you have any vacant rooms? 貴飯店還有空房嗎?
- That's lovely. 好極了!
- Can you wrap them up for me, please?. 可以幫我打包嗎?
- Have you lost some weight ? 你是不是瘦了?
- Looking good! It suits you. 這樣很好看! 你這樣剛好,很適合你.
- Let's not go off on a tangent. = Let's not stray off topic. 不要離題.
- I got stuck in traffic a jam. 我碰到塞車.
- Let’s get back on track. 讓我們回到正軌.(or 回到原來的地方)
- See! What did I tell you? 看吧~ 就跟你說吧~
- Sorry to interrupt your meal. 抱歉,打擾你用餐.
- Can I have your attention please? Please take a seat. 請大家注意這裡, 快坐好.
文章標籤
全站熱搜